Saturday, September 6, 2014

Pepper Place Market

I cannot believe that I am 2 weeks into my sophomore year of college! So much has happened in the past two weeks and I have loved every moment of it! It's good to be back in Birmingham! Today, a couple of awesome new friends of mine went to the Alabama Biscuit Company and the Pepper Place Market and it was amazing! It was so good to hang out with some old friends and to make some new ones as well! Here are some fun pictures of our morning! 

My wonderful Pecan Butter and Honey Biscuit!! So delicious!     
  Showing off my Big Tote Bag at the market! It was perfect for throwing all of our little finds in there! 
 Our first picture together after being friends for a year! Took way too long to get, but I am so thankful for this sweet girl! Love you Page!
Some of the sweetest new friends!

I can already tell we are going to be coming back many more times this semester! Love ya'll so much already! Looking forward to a wonderful year together! 

"...a sweet friendship refreshes the soul." Proverbs 27:9 (MSG)

No comments :

Post a Comment