Saturday, August 9, 2014

Zipper Pouch Craziness!

Hello again!! Way back to sometime my Junior year of high school (I think...) I began sewing a lot more frequently! Thanks to the help of Pinterest, I easily found quite the variety of tutorials from apparel to accessories and much more. One of my very first projects, other than some quilts that I had made, was a zipper pouch! Now zippers aren't usually the best thing to sew right off the bat...they can be a bit tricky. But I didn't let that stop me!! I went ahead and bought some zippers and got the hang of it after a couple of tries! One of the biggest things that is helpful in sewing a zipper is a zipper foot. Go get one if you don't have one already! It's worth it!

Anyways, I have picked up the zipper pouch fever again, with some extra features! Today I just decided to wing it and I came up with the cutest little ruffled zipper pouch...and then 3 more, haha! These little pouches are sooo useful and the ruffle just makes it extra cute! Hope you like them! (( I might eventually make a tutorial for them! ))

 (Made for my future "little sister" in Phi Mu!)
Fabric: Ladybugs-Robert Kaufman 
Black- Hobby Lobby
Pencil Case size
Fabric: Teal- Hobby Lobby
Medallion- unavailable now :(
Another Pencil Case size
Fabric: Teal- Hobby Lobby
Pink Geometric- similar
My favorite!! 
Fabric: Spring House collection by Stephanie Ryan
(hard to find now)

Hope you like them as much as I do!! T-minus 13 days until I head back to Samford!! And I CANNOT wait! 

No comments :

Post a Comment