Sunday, January 5, 2014

Recent Sewing Projects

Hey! So I know the primary focus of this blog is sewing, but I have failed to post anything that I have sewn in a while (partly due to the fact that I haven't had as much time to sew during the semester). Since I have been home on break though, I have managed to get some sewing done so I thought I would share a few pictures with ya'll. There will be more pictures coming soon but here is a sneak peek! Enjoy!!
Pajamas for my nieces and nephews! (( I used THIS tutorial for the pants and I did the pocket tees myself. ))
Another Tiny Pocket Tank (without the pocket) from Grainline Studio's pattern found HERE. Highly recommend this pattern! 

Lots and lots of monogrammed pocket tees were made during the semester!! These are some of my favorites! (( Still working on getting the Etsy store up and running! ))


Before heading back to school, I am planning on making a quilt for my niece using THIS tutorial! Cannot wait to get my fabric that I ordered for it in the mail!! I also am going to try to make a Wiksten Tova, a Staple Dress, and maybe a Mathilde Blouse!! Oh and several pocket tees!! Can't wait to share these with ya'll!!


No comments :

Post a Comment