Thursday, October 10, 2013

Three Things Thursday: Music Video Edition

So, I really like music...so I thought for this week, I would share three music videos that I love! Hope you enjoy them!

]
So I absolutely LOVE Rend Collective Experiment!!! I first saw them at a Chris Tomlin concert and I have loved them since then. This music video just makes me really happy. I love the quirkiness of the video and the lyrics are so amazing! Despite what is going on in this world, the Lord is there for us to run fast and free to. He is our home...rest in his presence. My favorite song from them is "You are My Vision," it is a remake of the hymn "Be Thou My Vision." I LOVE IT! (( Oh and they are Irish, which makes them even cooler ))


Kari Jobe's voice is just heavenly to start with. But this has been one of my favorite songs over the years. It's message is so good..."Even when it hurts, even when it's hard, even when it all just falls apart, I will run to you because I know that you are the lover of my soul, healer of my scars..You steady my heart." So encouraging when things just don't go as I want them to.


"Hallelujah, we are free to struggle! We're not struggling to be free! Your blood bought and makes us children!" This lyric video is just really cool and impressive to start with. But even more so, the lyrics are so powerful! All of Tenth Avenue North's songs are so amazing and always speak to me.

Hope you like these videos as much as I do! And Fall Break is this weekend and I cannot wait to be home and see people!!! This week cannot go by any slower though...

Have a good rest of the week!! Just remember...tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment