Thursday, July 25, 2013

Three Things Thursday: Pattern Edition

While I do love a good pattern, such as polka dots or stripes, this week's edition of TTT is about 3 patterns that I have and will be using in the coming weeks!!

1. Tiny Pocket Tank 
          by: Grainline Studio
As I type this, my fabric for this adorable tank is cut and ready to go! Can't wait to share with ya'll what my version will look like!

Anyways, the thing that I love about this pattern is that you can download it as a PDF, print it out and begin sewing it without ever leaving your house (that is if you have 2 yards of fabric around). Also, it is pretty inexpensive for a nice pattern with very thorough instructions.

(( As a side note, the pattern leaves out the step of sewing the shoulders together...this would go right after you sew the sides up. ))

This pattern can be found HERE.




2. Scout Woven Tee 
          by: Grainline Studio
I can't wait to get started on this pattern, also by Grainline Studio. Again, this pattern is downloaded as a PDF and can be printed immediately. It is the same price as the Tiny Pocket Tank and very similar in style, but without the pocket and with sleeves.

I found some Samford colored fabric (red and navy) the other day at a local fabric store and grabbed two yards of it for this shirt. Maybe I can get started on this sometime in the next week or so.

This pattern can be found HERE.








3. Sorbetto
          by: Colette Patterns



Guys...this pattern is FREE!!! And it is oh so cute!! It seriously looks like it came out of a cutesy boutique. A friend of mine, who is also a sewing enthusiast, recommended this pattern to me and I am so glad she did!

I have yet to find the perfect fabric to make this out of, but I have been looking. I really like the solid coral color pictured, so I might do something like that, but we'll see.

This pattern can be found HERE.









Have you used any of these patterns? Or are any of you hoping to make one sometime? Leave a comment!! I would love to hear what you have to say about these patterns :)


No comments :

Post a Comment