Tuesday, July 16, 2013

New Blog Design!!!

I am SOO excited about this new blog design!! Doesn't it look great?! I came across Bella Lulu Ink on Etsy one day and I just fell in LOVE with her designs!! I began talking with Chelsea, the brains behind it all, about the blog and the whole process began. Although I have never really done any work like this with anyone before, Chelsea was quick with getting proofs to me and really helped me put what I had envisioned into her designs. Take a look at her designs!! She has a wide range of possibilities from pre-made, ready-to-be-installed blogs to custom work, or  even A La Carte options. Go check out her Etsy store HERE!!

Anyways, I hope you are having a fantastic Tuesday!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I have been traveling around yet again! I have also been sew busy with some orders from my friends for various things for their dorm rooms or for college in general. For my dorm room, I have made pillows for my bed and I am working on a t-shirt quilt with some of my high school shirts! I am excited to work on some other things that I have in mind for my room! (( my dorm room colors are actually the same as the blog and I didn't even plan it...guess I really like coral and teal! )) I will be back again on Thursday for THREE THINGS THURSDAY!!! This week I will be sharing 3 things that I will be bringing with me to college!! I am moving in at Samford in 37 DAYS!!! Say what?!?!? I can't believe it's already that close!!

Oh, and be looking for a GIVEAWAY soon!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment